Fitness & Yoga
(Yoga on a Stand Up Paddleboard!)
with Arjay Parker
Saturdays 12pm - 1:30pm
at 101 Surf Sports
(across from San Rafael High School, near Trader Joe's)
Are you NEW to Stand Up Paddling? NO PROBLEM!
Sign up for SUP yoga with us and receive a FREE 1-hour SUP Board rental WITH a FREE intro-to-SUP lesson at 101 Surf Sports!
(Redemption code will be provided in your reservation confirmation e-mail from us)
Stay up-to-date with schedule changes, workshops and special events!
|Sign up for our email newsletter|
POWER YOGA is a challenging, flowing yoga class taught in a heated room with a focus on stability, stamina, freedom and FUN! The poses are simple and easy to learn with room to vary and elaborate as students progress. We invite students of ALL LEVELS to attend any scheduled class.
This yoga is for EVERY BODY. Regardless of your size, shape, age or skill level, all poses can be modifed to suit you. NOTHING stands between YOU and your TRANSFORMATION.
NOVEMBER is GRATITUDE MONTH
Tuesdays in November at 6:30pm:
Bring 4 items of non-perishable food for the Marin Food Bank and your class is FREE!
(canned and boxed food items, no glass please!)
Check Class Schedules, Purchase Classes, Receive Sales Alerts and Schedule Updates, all from your iPhone and iPad!
Download the PYSR App Today!
- Weekly heated Power Yoga classes. All levels, all the time. Do more yoga.
- Workshops, community events and gatherings. Get out more.
See you in class!
Talk to Us
Do you have an inspiring story to share?
Tell us how YOU'RE doing and inspre others by sharing your experience with your yoga practice.
We value your feedback!
Here's where you tell us how WE'RE doing!
Had an awesome class, or do you see some way that we could improve or serve you better? Let us know!
It's a long form, but don't worry, you can answer all the questions, or just some of the. Stay anonymous, or give us your name to get a response from us.
We Offer Private Classes
Individual attention can make a huge difference in your practice!
Schedule a session with one of our skilled and enthusiastic instructors (you can pick your favorite!) and refine your poses or learn a whole new skill.
Private instruction can take your practice to a whole new level!
A Private Session can:
• Fit into your schedule better than a regularly scheduled class
• Address a specific health issue like insomnia or low back pain
• Help you recover from competitive athletics (and improve your game!)
• Help you master a challenging pose (like headstand or crow)
• Create your own personal sequence to practice at home
• Celebrate a special occasion or bring you closer to friends, family & co-workers (we do group privates, too!)
It's YOUR time with YOUR teacher. Tell us what you want and we can make it happen for you!